The individual, who will be part of a development team in their role as a Software Analyst/Developer, will carry out analysis and development activities on the Web, Mobile and Desktop.
The candidate should be able to act both independently and as a team, as well as demonstrate a good attitude to problem solving and passion for technology and innovation.
In particular, the candidate will be responsible for:
– Creating new projects, maintaining and developing existing projects;
– Integrating services from third-party platforms;
– Interacting with relational and non-relational databases;
– Collaborating with project teams (clients) to identify the best and most innovative development solutions
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science
– Good command of spoken and written English
– 2 years of experience in the role, accrued in software development and configuration of the MS Dynamics CRM platform (recent and Online versions)
– Knowledge of the .NET >=4.5 framework
– 2 years of experience in the application of C# programming languages
– Knowledge of WCF, SOAP, WEB API
– Knowledge of SQL language and the SqlServer database
– Experience in the implementation of design patterns
The following are not essential, but would be an advantage:
– Previous experience in the development of production planning and control applications
– Know GIT as a Version Control tool
– Experience with single page apps (AngularJS)
– Know the MVC server-side architectural pattern
– Knowledge of Front-End Bootstrap technologies, Devexpress Components
Job location: Busto Arsizio.