All companies belonging to NEXT TECHNOLOGY GROUP® are committed to projects aimed at "smart factory" and designed to make production processes more flexible and efficient, in line with the fundamental principles of 4.0 industry.
TMC® TRANSFORMERS is a European company operating on a global scale. The headquarters are located in Busto Arsizio (VA) Italy, near the Milano Malpensa International Airport.
The structure covers 23.000 m² of which 16.000 are dedicated to production space and laboratories; there are also 2.000 m² of office space, including a fully equipped convention hall.
TMC® is a leading manufacturer of dry-type transformers and reactors for low-voltage and medium-voltage applications.
TMC® offers a full package of dry-type of transformers and reactors for distribution and special applications.
TMC® provides special products for drives, railway rolling stock, offshore wind power and other types of power generation based on renewable energy, and in addition supplies a range of industries such as marine, oil and gas.
- Customised solutions and implementation for: Creo®, Pro/ENGINEER®, Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill® and Pro/INTRALINK®
- Product Configuration and Design Automation
- PDM / PLM and Document Management
- System Integration (ERP/PDM/CAD/CAM)
- Publishing and advanced printing Utilities
- Technical Glossaries and Applications for the generation of multilingual drawings
- Co-design tools and 2D and 3D visualisation
- Digital Catalogues and Multimedia Applications