Warehouse Logistics Management
TS-PICKING is Tesar’s answer to managing locations, picking, palletizing and shipping (packing), and, more generally speaking, material handling in production and logistics warehouses.
Through the use of handheld terminals equipped with laser barcode readers or RFID readers, TS-PICKING allows you to manage material suitability in compliance with the delivery note supplier / subcontractor, how products in stock are stored, the preparation of parts requiring further processing, guided picking of products from stock, and warehouse inventory operations.
With TS-PICKING you can:
- Define the layout of the available locations
- Issue barcode labels to identify materials, products and locations
- Manage the most effective ways for optimizing storage and retrieval operations
- Identify the operator in charge, recording the time spent on the necessary activities
Contact us for a free demo
- Visual display of warehouses
- Use of handheld barcode and RFID devices
- Integration between production and logistics