Factory Traceability Software: Track your production!
The entire Tesar system is structured in a way that can guarantee full traceability of all the different aspects of production, quality and process. This supplies the composition and previous history of each handling unit (HU) in the factory: pallets, boxes, single serialized pieces.
Traceability data doesn’t only apply to used batches of components:: it also applies to rejects and stops during production, in addition to measurements and parameters identified during the process. The result is a traceability tree that runs throughout the entire production process: it analyses data from the finished product through to data from the supplier’s batches and vice versa, through intermediate processing, and managing the various divisions and transfers between the product handling units.
You can manage finished product recall campaigns that include batches of defective components at all levels.
- HUs are user definable
- HUs can be divided or transferred without losing their previous history
- the format of the traceability and HU identification batch codes assigned by the system are configurable
- production warehouse management with unloading and batch association, by using FIFO logic
- HU quality status management
- traceability management in waste remanufacturing
- deposits to the ERP system can be made by detailing the HUs
- management of recall campaigns for finished products that include batches of defective components