The individual, who will be part of a development team in their role as a Software Developer, will carry out development activities on the Web and Desktop.
The candidate should be able to act both independently and as a team, as well as demonstrate a good attitude to problem solving and passion for technology and innovation.
In particular, the candidate will be responsible for:
– Creating new projects, maintaining and developing existing projects;
– Integrating services from third party platforms;
– Interacting with relational and non-relational databases;
– European Baccalaureate, or equivalent, in Computer Science
– Good command of technical written English (reading manuals and technical specifications)
– Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM platform
– Software development experience
– Basic knowledge of the .NET framework and C# programming language
– Basic knowledge of SQL language and the SqlServer database
The following are not requirements, but would be an advantage:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
– Good command of spoken and written English
Job location: Busto Arsizio.