The individual, who will be part of a team in their role as aSoftware Developer, will carry out development activities both in .Net and object oriented programming.
In particular, the position will be responsible for the following:
– Maintaining and developing existing projects
– Interacting with relational databases
– Working with Project Teams to identify the best and most innovative solutions
– Degree in Computer Science or equivalent –
Knowledge of .Net Frameworks
– In-depth knowledge of C#
– Knowledge of databases, in particular Microsoft SQL Server and:
o CRUD Operations via T-SQL
o Stored Procedure
– Reporting tools, specifically:
o Crystal Reports
Job location: Busto Arsizio.